? ??????????????Gorgeous Tree? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.2 (146 Ratings)??1257 Grabs Today. 33096 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lightning? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.1 (234 Ratings)??1240 Grabs Today. 42582 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Good M BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 26, 2010

been a long while

   Hey guys! iTs been a long while since i write this blog .sO anyw2ay, school started and this term im in year 8 which means im form 2 and everything will change and everything will be more harder soon.  
    WEll im just gonna write all my changes out so i can just recall myself and what GOD have done for me ok lets see. First my mom n dad n other uncla n aunty form a new church called Cogc,before forming the new church i was in Shekinnah,everything in Shekinnah is amazingly awesome and over there that was my first time really knowing the real God and i was doing well,my school AMC was nice and everything was so easy and smooth sure i 've gone through hard times but then everything was just the way it suppose to be.
         In COGC was nice and i was still growing great my friend s they are awesome , fun and understanding i miss them alot . Everything was doing good and that was the time i go to I.I.S .Is nice there God give me new friends there and they were ok. Then slowly and slowly , there a hole in my heart that is getting bigger ,my mind is like negative ,dun feel anyone that love me and was carried away from all the things that i do and i forgot God. Each day, at night there is always a feeling that something is wrong and i can feel that they was something missing ,i searched for God 's voice every night but i cant find it anywhere. So they it goes slowly slowly the hole in my heart is getting bigger and bigger,and one day ,my parents told me that is time to leave the church.My impression was "why why ???? why??? " and my parents told me everything , tears cAME out of my eyes and i was so sad.
  
        After few days later ,i start to think about what my parents said and so i followed what they and then we move to CGBC ,over there everybody was friendly and nice and the worship team was nice too but i am still lost at that time. On August, Hillsong united came , i was excited and went for 2 days ,that 2 days was not a waste it was the days that i surrender to God and said : "God come back to my life " Evary thing was changing that night my heart was feel with joy and peace and feel love and mostly i know God was there always ,.that @days was the most wonderful days ever!

        After Hillsong concert ,my hearts was thirsty and hunger for God and i was reading the bible like i never really have interest in it.The more i read the bible the more i understand what the scriptures and everything we need to know its all there ,when times of trouble read the bible, thats what you can do and thats awesome . The bible is like a Handbook for our life and could really tell evreything that you need to know.

        But then school starts and then the fire for God slowly slowly is getting smaller and leseer and lesser days i was reading the bible.go to church evry saturday and sunday,and then on Sunday ,Mama lai bring me to the prayer thingy which i dunno what does ot really called but is a place where evrybody pray .Then i was there the first time it was nice and i dunno why i just cry evry time when they finish praying and today i really cry out  and lavina was there and wai kiet and ........... errrr........ i forgot cheering me . The problem is people is saying that i look sad or maybe im just sad or maybe is the feeling that  i feel touched but wait yeah slowly i think of it is a feeling that i feel love thats why i was crying Its a feeling that i feel touched that everybody needs God in every single way and including me .

         The conclusion i think God gives a purpose for me eventhough i have to go through difficulties but in the end of the road is a place where God is waiting for you to go home. and every step is getting harder and hader that s why we need God more ok im gonne closed it up with prayer :" Heavenly father ,i pray that you will bless everyone who is going through difficulties like what i am dealing now help them to understand you more help them to find their way and in the end you will be there waiting for them to bring them home ,help them to understand you more walk in your ways feel us with ur holy spirit and bless us in our sleep,protect our mind and body Lord and let us remember that you will always be there for us no matter what,in Jesus name i Pray ,Amen!"

0 comments: